Select 8 works to review, at least 6 of which are texts we studied together (2 can be independent reading books or works you studied in previous years).
For each work:
- 3-4 important characters
- Provide a relationship or brief description
- Two brief, memorizable quotations
- Theme Keywords & Literary Questions
- What questions does this work raise?
- What concepts or motifs recur in this work?
- Summarize 3 important scenes w/ details
- Demonstrate you actually read the book
Due 3/27 in class. You may use the colored paper provided, or index cards, or another thoughtful method to organize this information.