AP Full-Length Practice Exam Information: Report to L103 on ONE of the following dates:
Saturday, March 19th: 9:00am-1:00am
Thursday, March 31st: 9:00am-1:00pm
Wednesday, April 6th: 3:30-7:00pm
1) Arrive at least 15 minutes before the session is to begin.
2) Have cell phones or any other electronic device off and put away. Youcannot use it as a clock.
3) Bring 2 #2 pencils and 2 blue or black ink pens and enough lined paper for 3 essays.
4) Bring a snack and/or beverage (suggested, not required).
5) Where to report: Language building, first floor. Headquarters: L103
6) The test lasts 3.5 hours. There will be one bathroom break after the first hour.